- Material: 500D Kodra (It is designed for superior strength and abrasion resistance)
- Accommodates 10" x 12" front/back plates and 6” x 6" side plates
- Removable cummerbund
- Fully adjustable and padded front, back, and shoulder areas
- Quick-release buckle on each shoulder.
- It’s fully MOLLE compatible so you can equip yourself with the gear that you want or need.
- Dimensions: 10" x 11.8" x 1.125"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Plates are NIJ Level IV Tested
- The waterproof polyester/nylon cover enhances durability Polyester/Nylon Cover, ensuring your plate will last its 5 year shelf life.
- Construction: PE+ Alumina (Al2O3)
- Single Curve
Other Plates available for this Carrier:
LEVEL 3 (III) 10"X12 "CERAMIC ARMOR PLATE
AR500 Level III 10"x12" Armor Plates Curved
Side Plates 5"x7"
*Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final.
No returns or refunds are accepted after the order has been placed.
Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
Under FEDERAL LAW, a bulletproof vest is considered "body armor," which is regulated by statute, 18 U.S.C.A. Section 931. That law forbids anyone convicted of a violent felony to own or possess a vest By purchasing body armor from 308 Steel Targets, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.