5"x 7" Level IIIa (3a)
Level IIIa armor is designed to stop .357 Sig FMJ FN (Flat Nose) bullets traveling at a velocity of ~1470 ft/s and .44 Magnum SJHP (Semi Jacketed Hollow Point) rounds at a velocity of 1430 ft/s.
- Manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. each plate
- Thickness: .350"
- Single curve
5"x 7" Level III (3)
Level III armor are designed to handle six 7.62×51 NATO round shots traveling up to 2780 feet per second. To get an idea of what this means, consider its equivalent: a common .308 Winchester hunting round.
Manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Dimensions: 5" x 7" x 1.125"
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz. each plate
- Plates are NIJ Level III Tested
- The waterproof polyester/nylon cover enhances durability , ensuring your plate will last its 5 year shelf life.
- Single Curve
5"x 7" Level III (3) AR500 STEEL PLATES
Plates are made from AR500 Steel Level 3 (III) NIJ tested and certified.
These Plates are coated with a anti-spall coat.
- Weight: 2 lb. 9.3 oz. each plate